3/20 KIKKOMAN Competition

    I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for so long. This time I will update the last contest I went to help, it about Kikkoman competition.




    This time have 36 group came here for the competition, but because of the safety of the epidemic, the competition was not open to visitors. I'm glad to see that it was because I helped as a staff member at the competition.
   
    In this competition, the contestants will prepare two of their own dishes and one impromptu dishes. Although I didn't see the preparation process of the contestants, I found that many of them presented the Chinese dishes in a western style. Although there were many beautiful dishes, many ingredients were not fully cooked, especially the thick burger meat, and 2~3 groups were not cooked that day.

    Looking at their cuisine, I found that a lot of their dishes are presented for competition rather than being served directly to guests on a daily basis. That's why it's hard to bring their dishes to the table, even though they are very elaborate.

    

        I'm honored to have been a staff member of the contest, and I got to see a lot of different things, although there were many good entries in many categories, but I'll put a few here for you guys to see. If you are interested other dishes, may be able to see more in the future.
    
    

留言