Desert tasting - Nanaimo Bar

     Nanaimo Bar, is a bar dessert that requires no baking, and is named after the city of Nanaimo, British Columbia. It consists of three layers: a wafer, nut and coconut crumb base; custard icing in the middle; and a layer of chocolate ganache on top.

    It can clearly smell the fragrance of filling and chocolate. And the moment I eat it, I got the sweet taste of the filling, the nut and coconut crumb base gave me a very rich and chewy texture, mixing the crunch of nuts with the texture of shredded coconut. I thought it would bring out the chocolate flavor, but instead it brings out the crumb base's texture.

    Lastly, it is a kind of dessert that can be eaten in one bite, but it brings out a lot of flavors, which makes me very surprised. If you have the opportunity, you can go to try it. Cheer.


留言